Marblehead Christmas Walk
The Marblehead Chamber of Commerce invites you to Marblehead to enjoy four days of holiday festivities, family events and activities! Come for one or all four days with highlights that include Santa's arrival by lobster boat, the town tree lighting ceremony, Holiday shopping preview parties, the Christmas Walk Parade, 'Holidays are Grand' live performances, a great raffle with great prizes, and all kinds of family events and activities sponsored by local merchants and organizations! And, for the first time in the history of the Christmas Walk, the Chamber in partnership with National Grand Bank will be using a locally grown tree.
Schedule for this year's Christmas Walk!
- All weekend
Thursday, December 4, 2014 [Download Schedule]
Holiday Shopping Preview Parties 5-8pm
- Enjoy a festive preview of holiday shopping bargains offered by local retailers
- Holiday Shopping Preview Parties 5-8pm
Friday, December 5, 2014 [Download Schedule]
Tree Lighting in Marblehead 6-7:30pm
- The Tree Lighting will take place at the National Grand Bank Parking Lot
- Festivities begin at 6 pm, lighting at 7 pm
- Tree Lighting in Marblehead 6-7:30pm
- Saturday, December 6, 2014 [Download Schedule]
Sunday, December 7, 2014 [Download Schedule]
- Jeremiah Lee Mansion Winner of 'Keep it Local' Raffle Announced!
- Merchant hospitality throughout the day.
To enter the 'Keep It Local' Raffle with a chance to win one of three iPads and other great stuff! Ticketare 1 for $5 or 3 for $10. Buy your raffle tickets at The Chamber (62 Pleasant Street), Marblehead Bank (21 Atlantic Avenue), The Landing Restaurant (81 Front Street), National Grand Bank (91 Pleasant Street).
Enjoy the tree lighting, the parade, live entertainment, kids groups performing throughout town and ENDLESS opportunities for fun, holiday cheer throughout our amazing stores. oughout Marblehead all weekend, but please still be mindful of the no parking zones around town.